Securing home financing takes a lot of documentation! At Security First Financial, we try to make the mortgage process as smooth and stress-free as possible. Use this checklist to make sure you have all your paperwork together for your Loan Originator.
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of social security card
- Bank statements from the last two months (all accounts)
- Most recent statements from 401(k), IRA, and/or other retirement and investment accounts
Proof of income
- Paystubs for past 30 days of wages
- W-2s from past two years
- Other forms of income such as income such as Social Security, alimony, child support, etc.
- Purchase contract (signed and fully executed)
- Homeowners’ insurance policy or quote
- Homeowners’ agent contact information
- Name of preferred title company
Other possible documents
Bring these documents if circumstances apply to you:
- Cancelled earnest money check (if you are under contract)
- Copy of pension award letter
- Year-to-date profit and loss statements for business owners
- Divorce decree
- Bankruptcy paperwork
- Veteran documents such as DD214, LES, or NGB22
Are you ready to buy? Contact us today to discuss your financing options.