Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans help many first-time buyers enter the world of homeownership while also providing unbeatable trade-up opportunities for many repeat homebuyers.
These programs provide low down payment options, reduced closing costs, higher loan limits, the ability to finance rehabilitation with a purchase, and other benefits that many buyers thought were unavailable.
Government-backed FHA loans are perfect for:
- First-time homebuyers
- Low-to-moderate income families
- Buyers looking for a low down payment
- Buyers with higher debt-to-income ratios
FHA Program Features:
- Low down payment options
- Minimum credit score of 500
- 0.5% of purchase price as monthly mortgage insurance
- 2-year waiting period required after bankruptcy and 3-year waiting period after foreclosure
- Low income requirements and no geographic restrictions
- Down payment can be gifted from a relative, borrowed from an eligible 401K, or provided through an approved state or local program
- FHA loan limits vary by county
Contact us today to learn how an FHA Loan can help you achieve your homeownership goals.
Nick Barta is the nation's top FHA Loan Originator and one of Colorado's top producing Down Payment Assistance Loan Originators.
He is eager to help you achieve your homeownership goals and answer any questions you may have.
Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS 25540 | MA MLO 25540 | AZ MLO 0927129
Phone: (303) 709-9625