If you’re already a homeowner, you may be ready to consider a refinance. These loans use the equity you’ve built to help you reach other financial goals.
A refinance loan can help you
- Consolidate or pay down high-interest debt
- Cash out and get funds for home upgrades, renovations, landscaping and more
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payment
- Reduce your interest rate
- Get rid of private mortgage insurance
You can also use a refinance loan to get a shorter- or longer-term loan or to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage (or vice versa).
You can refinance many types of mortgage loans, including FHA loans, VA loans, USDA loans and Jumbo loans.