Securing home financing takes a lot of documentation! At Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc., we try to make the mortgage process as smooth as possible. Use this checklist to make sure you have all your paperwork together for your Loan Officer.
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of social security card
- Bank statements from the last two months (all accounts)
- Most recent statements from 401(k), IRA, and/or other retirement and investment accounts
Proof of income
- Paystubs for past 30 days of wages
- W-2s from past two years
- Other forms of income such as income such as Social Security, alimony, child support, etc.
- Purchase contract (signed and fully executed)
- Homeowners’ insurance policy or quote
- Homeowners’ agent contact information
- Name of preferred title company
Other possible documents
Bring these documents if circumstances apply to you:
- Cancelled earnest money check (if you are under contract)
- Copy of pension award letter
- Year-to-date profit and loss statements for business owners
- Divorce decree
- Bankruptcy paperwork
- Veteran documents such as DD214, LES, or NGB22
An Introduction to Closing Costs
Buying a home involves more than the sticker price. Here is what you need to know about closing costs.
Homebuyer Statistics To Know [Infographic]
Check out these recent statistics to see who is buying homes right now.
Credit Basics—10 Things You Should Know
Make sure you understand how credit is related to your home financing.