Are you a mortgage professional interested in joining a dynamic team that's at the forefront of the industry? At Primary Residential Mortgage Lending With Passion Division, we're always looking for established professionals in the field to add to our growing team. View our current open positions and get in touch with us to apply.
The purpose of this position includes directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales, branch operation, and personnel development activities to create a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Candidates will ideally have approximately 3 years of successful experience in retail mortgage production, to include management roles. Less experience will be considered given past performances.
Mortgage Loan Closer
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. is hiring a Mortgage Closer to be a part of our team. The Closer will be responsible for supporting our branch and production partners through loan coordination, document collection, and customer service. PRMI is a customer service focused team working at a high paced level of productivity. The ideal candidate would possess the following.
- Prepares closing loan package necessary for individual loan types in accordance with Investor guidelines as well as Secondary Marketing commitments and requirements
- Ensures the timely movement and closing of approved loans through the pipeline
- Contacts Title Companies, Attorneys, Loan Officers, Processors and Branch Managers to obtain documentation necessary to close mortgage loans
- Monitors loan status on a continual basis to ensure that timely/qualify standards are achieved
- Advises all parties of any changes or issues that may occur to ensure high quality standards and customer service
- Performs a pre-closing quality review of loan files prior to releasing closing package
- Reviews all preliminary documents provided from attorney/title Company to include, but not limited to: Title binder, survey, termite report, Hazard/Flood insurance binder, Deed, HUD1 Settlement Statement, Power of Attorney and/or Trust documentation
- Responds to and resolves technical and complex problems that arise
- Follows up on any deficiency requests by Shipping and Post-Closing to ensure timely procedure for loan funding
- Complies with Banks Policies and Procedures, as well as regulatory compliance
- Keeps abreast of industry regulations and changes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience closing Conventional and government loans
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of real estate lending criteria, compliance, federal/state regulations
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment typical to Mortgage Banking
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience with Encompass LOS a plus
The purpose of this position is to proactively solicit new residential mortgage clients, while developing and cultivating a strong business network of referrals. It is the responsibility of a Loan Officer to analyze a borrower’s financial and credit data to determine creditworthiness and the probability of financial security in repayment efforts.