Self-Employed Borrowers Welcome
Our bank statement program is created for self-employed borrowers to purchase or refinance a home. Since tax returns are not required, this could be a great option for credit worthy self-employed homebuyers!We offer self-employed borrowers...
- Loans up to $3 million
- Up to 90% LTV
- Credit scores starting at 600
- Two years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- No tax returns required
- Two years self-employed required
- 1099 option available
- 40 year fixed rate interest only available
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- 12 or 24 months business bank statements (must own at least 50% of the business)*
- 12 or 24 months personal bank statements (must own at least 25% of the business)
- Owner-occupied, second homes and non-owner occupied
- Non-warrantable condos OK
*Loan must close in borrower’s name if the business is a Limited Liability Corporations (LLC). One-month bank statement qualification not permitted.
Division President | NMLS #25540
M: (303) 709-9625 | O: (303) 740-8300
Fax: (844) 222-3273
Nick Barta is authorized to do business in the states of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Texas, and Utah.
AZ License #0927129, CO License #100017626, FL License #LO3538, MA License #MLO25540, UT License #12270993