Who attends National Conference?
- Corporate Leadership
- Division Presidents
- Branch Managers
- Loan Originators
- Sales and Marketing Teams
Note: This is an adults-only event.
- Industry training and product updates
- Networking opportunities
- The chance to learn from top performers and industry leaders
- Guidance about best practices and tips for growing your business
- Drinks and light refreshments Monday evening
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner and drinks Wednesday evening
Where is the conference?
All events will be held at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.3600 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
Parking and Transportation
Bellagio offers self-parking or valet parking. If you'd like to use the self-parking, follow posted signs to the parking garage. For valet parking, drive to the main entrance of the casino.
Registered hotel guests can use room key to access parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of check out.
- Discounted self-parking: $18.00 per day
- Valet parking: $30.00 per day
You can download a map of the property here: Bellagio map
The hotel is within walking distance to some of Vegas's best food, entertainment and shopping. If you need transportation to the airport or another part of the strip, you can find taxis at the main entrance of the Bellagio any time of the day or night.
Ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft are also available, but they can't pick you up or drop you off at the main entrance. (This is true of most hotels and casinos on the Vegas strip.) Bellagio has teamed up with Uber and has designated the following areas as pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Bellagio's Rideshare drop-off location: Porte Cochère
- Bellagio's Rideshare pick-up location: South Tour Lobby
Use this link to learn more about Rideshare at Bellagio: Ridesharing Information
There's also a Bellagio stop for the complimentary Aria Express Tram. It connects:
- Park MGM
- The Shops at Crystals
If you need to go further on the strip, you can also buy tickets for the Monorail system. Tickets are inexpensive and it covers most of the Vegas strip. It spans from the MGM Grand all the way to the SLS Station near the Convention Center. There are multiple stops along the route at convenient locations along the strip.
You can find the route map and buy tickets here: Las Vegas Monorail
Restaurants, Entertainment and Nightlife
There are more than a dozen excellent restaurants inside the Bellagio, whether you're looking for a fine dining experience or something quick and casual.
We recommend making a reservation ahead of time if you'd like to visit one of Bellagio's high-end restaurants.
If you'd like to eat at a restaurant outside of the Bellagio, your options are nearly endless. There are plenty of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes within walking distance. Check Yelp, Trip Advisor or other online recommendations to find a place that suits your taste.
Entertainment and Nightlife
You can find a variety of fun things to do without ever leaving the Bellagio. Some of your options include:
- Pools and cabanas
- Fine dining
- The spa
- Iconic fountains with music and light shows
- The Conservatory and Botanical Garden
- A fine art gallery
- High end shops including Omega, Prada, Chanel, Valentino and more
- Bars and lounges
- "O" by Cirque du Soliel®
And while there's plenty to do at the Bellagio, there are great options all along the strip as well. There's something fun in Vegas for almost everyone, whether you like concerts, comedy, impressive acrobatics, animals, gardens or theater.
Find activities and events here: Visit Las Vegas
Tips to make the most of your trip
- Register early so you can plan your trip and get a good deal on travel.
- Make dinner reservations ahead of time for the best restaurants.
- Stay at the Bellagio; you get a discounted rate and you'll be close to all the conference events. And since it's located right in the heart of the strip, you can easily walk to restaurants, shopping centers, art galleries, museums, other casinos and shows.
- Since you're already paying for travel, add a few extra days to your trip and treat yourself to a mini Vegas vacation before or after the conference.
We’re dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone, whether you have dietary restrictions or need ADA compliant accommodations. Make sure we’re prepared to help with your needs by including your requests when you register for conference.
What's the dress code?
- Business casual throughout the day.
- Please wear cocktail attire for the Awards Dinner and Party.
Safety and Security
The Bellagio Hotel and Casino has top-notch security throughout the hotel, casino and grounds. There is security near all elevators to rooms and staff will check key cards to make sure only guests enter areas near guest rooms.