- Industry training and product updates
- Networking opportunities
- The chance to learn from top performers and industry leaders
- Guidance about best practices and tips for growing your business
- Drinks and hors d'oeuvres Monday evening
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner and drinks Wednesday evening
What’s included? Click to open answer
Where is the conference? Click to open answer
Parking and Transportation Click to open answer
The Grand America Hotel offers self-parking and valet parking. Our conference guests who book rooms at The Grand America Hotel will receive parking validation.
Self-parking is underground and accessible from entrances on Main Street and 600 South Street.
- Hotel Guest Overnight Self-Parking: $20.00
- 0–30 minutes: Complimentary
- 30 minutes–1 hour: $5.00
- 1–2 hours: $9.00
- 2–3 hours: $13.00
- Each Additional Hour: $1.00
- Daily Maximum: $25.00
Valet Parking Rates:
- Hotel Guest Overnight Valet Parking: $32.00
- Daily Valet: $15.00
You can get from the Salt Lake City Airport to The Grand America Hotel using ride sharing apps, taxis, a rental car or the Trax light rail system.
Visit the Utah Transit Authority website for Trax schedule details.
Restaurants Click to open answer
You have a number of dining options at The Grand America Hotel, including the Lobby Lounge, Garden Café and La Bonne Vie.
Salt Lake City is also home to many wonderful and unique restaurants; many of these are within walking distance of The Grand America Hotel.
Tips to make the most of your trip Click to open answer
- Download our National Conference app for easy access to need-to-know information.
- Register early so you can plan your trip and get a good deal on travel.
- Stay at The Grand America Hotel.
Special Requests Click to open answer
We’re dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone, whether you have dietary restrictions or need ADA-compliant accommodations. Make sure we’re prepared to help with your needs by including your requests when you register for Conference.
What’s the dress code? Click to open answer
- Business casual throughout the day
- Cocktail attire for the Awards Dinner and Party