One of the biggest challenges to purchasing your first home is the lack of funds for the down payment. One path to meet the down payment requirement is so simple, just by putting your tax refund to work for you! Here is a perfect example of a customer turning their refund into an investment.
Recently, I worked with a young couple that wanted to purchase a home but lacked the down payment of $4000. We discussed the options and found the tax refund was a perfect solution to meet the down payment requirement.
Wouldn’t it be so rewarding to invest your tax refund into your future with lasting financial benefits and pride for years to come? Primary Residential Mortgage offers a variety of loan programs that require a minimal down payment. Here are 5 simple steps on how to turn your tax refund into homeownership.
- Contact me to get pre-qualified for a home loan
- Upon pre-approval, contact your real estate agent to begin the home search
- Provide income documents to include the most recent 30 days paystubs along with 2017 and 2018 W-2s or two years tax returns if you are self-employed
- Provide a copy of your tax return reflecting the tax refund with proof of receipt of the refund
- When you secure a contract, call me to begin the formal loan process and potentially lock in your interest rate
It would give me such pleasure to assist you in purchasing a home. Please contact me and let me help you finance your new house!
Pam Autry, NMLS 1713723
Primary Residential Mortgage
131 Saundersville Rd Suite 140
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Art Design Credited: <a href="https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/background">Background vector created by vectorpouch - www.freepik.com</a>