Spring is a great time to start a few home renovation projects. Our team at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. put together a few ideas to help you get going.
Quick, small projects
Try out one of these projects for a quick, inexpensive refresh.
- Upgrade your bathroom and kitchen sinks with new faucets.
- Sand and paint your cabinets.
- Update your light fixtures and install smart light bulbs for fun and energy-efficient lighting options.
- Replace hardware on your cabinets for a more modern look.
- Install a ceiling fan to help keep your home cool as the weather warms up.
If you’re ready to spend a bit more and take on a slightly larger project, consider one of these options.
- Replace your windows and doors for an updated look and more insulation.
- Brighten up a room by giving it a fresh coat of paint.
- Replace the flooring in your home.
- Plant a garden in your yard to get ready for summer.
Large, higher-budget projects
Ready to invest a bit more time and money? Tackle a larger project that can add value to your home.
- Build a backyard deck.
- Redo your roof.
- Remodel your kitchen or bathroom.
- Xeriscape your yard to make it easier to maintain.
How should you pay for home renovations?
If you need funds for home renovation projects, your local loan officer can help. We offer a variety of renovation loans that can help cover costs. You can also consider a cash-out refinance, which could provide the funds you need for remodeling or renovating your home.